DOMESTIC WATER CHILLER DC 2000
ARE YOU FACING THE SAME PROBLEM?
Every summer, most of us have to deal with hot water coming from our cold tap.DANA chillers offer you a cold water managment system in your home at an affordable price.DANA DC2000 domestic tank water chiller is a fully
automatic circulation water chilling system that can cool upto a 600 gallon(approx 2500 ltrs) water tank to a (user adjustable) temperature. Once the set point temperature is achieved, the Dana tank water chiller unit automatically switches off.
* Ideal for cooling water in overhead water tanks Villas, Homes, Hotels, Restaurants, Accommodations, Mosques, Parks, Labor, Camps, Townships, Spas, Gyms and Construction sites.
* Based in Recirculating Principle(Schematic explained below),So No Disturbance/Alteration to Existing Plumbing Connections .
* Can be installed by ordinary plumber/electrician.
* Heavy Duty EMERSON COPELAND Tropicalized Compressors ( Made in USA/INDIA).
* Compact & Portable.
* Single Point Power Connection ( Single Phase for DC-2000).
* Integrated Centrifugal Circulation Pumps ( Made in INDIA/SPAIN/ITALY).
* Heavier Frame Construction (made from heavy Gauge Galvanized steel , epoxy powder coated for extra corrosion resistant) for greater resistance to shipping & handling.
* Easy Access for Maintenance & Easy to Install.
* Adjustable time-delay switch.
* Standard Weather-Proof Enclosures.
* Temperature Control :- Digital Temperature Controller Adjustable between 20 – 30 degrees Celcius
* Warranty :- 1 year against any manufacturing defect and 5 years on compressor (Note :- Refer to warranty card for details)
|Model No. DC||DC – 2000|
|Cooling Capacity kW/Btu/hr||7/24,000|
|Compressor||Emerson Copeland USA / INDIA|
|No. of Compressors||1|
|Evaporator||Shell & Tube Type|
|Condenser||Aluminum Finned Tube Draft Forced|
|Axial Fan Information||400 mm x 1 Power input.180 kW Current amps. – .8 Flow Rate 4,000m³ /h Noise level dB – 72|
|No. of Fans||1|
|Fluid Circulation Pump Capacity / qty.||1/2 Hp x 1 no|
|Connection||1/2” x 1/2”|
|Refrigerant (R)||R – 22|
|Control & Instrument||AKO / DANFOSS|
|Dimensional Data||560 x 560 x 660 (L x W x H) mm|
|Power Supply||220-240V / 50-60 Hz / 1Ph|